The international reggae sensation will be packing up his bags yet again and hitting the road, only this time, the roads will be in Europe
Festival season is in the air for Collie Buddz. Following his Summer Sizzle Tour which recently spanned much of the east coast, the international reggae sensation will be packing up his bags yet again and hitting the road, only this time, the roads will be in Europe. Collie Buddz has had quite the year so far, churning out amazing collaborations with greats such as Matisyahu, Rebelution, and of course Stick Figure. In a brief interview, Collie Buddz told us that he has been busy in the studio laying down some of his own tracks, although no further details have been released as of yet.
Collie Buddz will first perform in Ubersee, Germany August 16, 2014 during the five day, five stage Chiemsee Summer festival and will continue counter-clockwise to cover Spain, Italy, Slovakia, Belgium, and finally ending the European tour at the Jazz Cafe, situated in London on August 25, 2014. From there, Collie will make the long journey back to the United States where he is scheduled to perform at the Lookout Festival in Santa Margarita, CA on August 31, 2014.
Collie Buddz Europe dates visualized
- Aug 16, 2014 – Chiemsee Summer Festival – Ubersee, Germany
- Aug 17, 2014 – Rototom Sun Splash – Benicassim, Spain
- Aug 21, 2014 – Sunrise “The Open Source” Festival – Menfi, Italy
- Aug 22, 2014 – Uprising Reggae Festival – Bratislava, Slovakia
- Aug 23, 2014 – Feest in het Park 2014 – Oudenaarde, Belgium
- Aug 24, 2014 – Shambala Festival – Northampton, United Kingdom
- Aug 25, 2014 – Jazz Cafe – London, United Kingdom